Forest Enamel Mug
*ENAMEL MUGS WILL BE RESTOCKED END OF JULY 2021*
The Forest Enamel Mug
The forest themed artwork
The illustration on the mug features an owl, axe for chopping firewood, squirrel munching on an acorn, tree stump, copper kettle, bushcraft knife, logs, moose antler, ants, fly agaric, bolete, birds nest, pine cone, milkcap, firewood, matches, blueberries and a Scandinavian kuksa (wooden cup).
About the production
Hand-crafted by a renowned Polish enamelware manufacturer using a unique, age-old technique to ensure a smooth, long-lasting finish, the mug is double-dipped with a two-layer coat of enamel to reinforce the rim and handle.
It is made to withstand your wild adventures and the test of time.
The enamel mug features a forest themed print hand decaled with ceramic glazes. Since the mug is hand-crafted it comes with slight imperfections - for example the inside of the handle, where it is hung to glaze, or small spots here and there.
• Instructions on how to care for the mug are included
Specifications enamel mug
• Green with black forest themed print
• Campfire Safe, Oven Safe, Dishwasher Safe
• Capacity: 350 ml / 11,8 oz
• Diameter 80 mm / 3,2 inch
• Hand made, non toxic European Enamel
• Carbon steel coated with a double wall of non toxic enamel