Fungi Enamel Mug No1 + coaster | PRE ORDER |
LIMITED NUMBER OF 30 SETS
[ Available for pre-order on October 31st 2020 ]
The first mug in my mushroom mug series! It features an artwork painted by me, and along with this mug order comes a hand made wool coaster, made by my mother Ulla in her studio by the edge of the forest.
The embroidery on the coster you receive in this set could be a mushroom, a forest berry, or a leaf! Each mug in this set is shipped with a random coaster, so what coaster you will end up with will be a surprise - but each is unique.
This is a PRE-ORDER which means the mugs are not in stock yet, they will be produced as you place your order and shipped as soon as I have received them from the factory! Please read our terms and policies.
• Approximate time of shipping: Mid/end of November 2020
• Any products you order alongside the mug will be shipped the same time as the mug
About the production
Hand-crafted by a renowned Polish enamelware manufacturer using a unique, age-old technique to ensure a smooth, long-lasting finish, the mug is double-dipped with a second coat of enamel to reinforce the rim and handle.
It is made to withstand your wild adventures and the test of time.
Each enamel mug features a mushroom print hand decaled with ceramic glazes. Since the mug is hand-crafted it comes with slight imperfections - for example the inside of the handle, where it is hung to glaze, or small spots here and there.
• Instructions on how to care for the mug is printed on the inside of the packaging.
Specifications enamel mug
• White with black mushroom print
• Campfire Safe, Oven Safe, Dishwasher Safe
• Capacity: 350 ml / 11.8 oz
• Diameter 80 mm / 3,2 inch
• Hand made, non toxic European Enamel
• Carbon steel coated with a double wall of non toxic enamel
• Hand made by my mother Ulla
• Made from wool from neighbouring farm
• Wool is hand combed and dyed with plants
• Diameter 110 mm / 4,3 inch
• Each coaster is different